Have a question about worship at Hudson First?
Frequently Asked Questions
when is worship?
Sunday morning at 10:00am
- teens and adults in the Worship Center
- children 5 to 5th grade in the Children's Worship Center
- infant & toddler in the nursery (located in the Worship Center)
What do I wear?
Wear comfortable clothes - some seating is cooler than others.
How do I get to the campus?
We are at 13123 U.S. Hwy 19 in Hudson, FL
- located just north and across from Castriota Chevrolet
- entrances are off of U.S. 19 and Signal Cove Dr.
Where do my kids go?
Teens and adults worship together in the Worship Center.
Children ages 5 to 5th grade are in the Children's Worship Center.
Infants and toddlers are in the Nursery in the Worship Center.
See the maps below for locations.
is this a bible-based church?
Yes. Pastor Jerry is an evangelical who believes in and preaches from the Bible in an interactive fashion. In worship, you have the opportunity to read Scripture together as a help in understanding, remembering, and applying God's Word to your life.
I'm "different" - will I be welcome?
Yes. This is a perfectly imperfect church for perfectly imperfect people. Sinners and unbelievers follow Christ. Those who believe they're pious and perfect may be uncomfortable with our radical welcome of all of God's children but you too are welcome here! We are following Christ.
What is an "evangelical"?
The word "Gospel" means "good news." The New Testament was written in Greek. "Evangelical" is from the Greek word - Euangelion - "Gospel." Evangelicals believe the Gospel. In particular we believe in...
- the Triune God (Trinity): Father - Son - Holy Spirit
- the Divinity of Jesus, God's Son born to redeem creation
- the Holy Spirit, God with us today enabling us to know and do God's will
- the inspiration and authority of the Bible (but not literalists)
- the need for Salvation - a personal response to God's offer of relationship
- the need for Church - an authentic community growing in Christ
- the need to do God's will - a genuine response to what God reveals to us
Where do I park?
Parking is located around the Worship Center.
The main entrance has a covered drop-off area.
The east entrance has a paved parking lot with handicap spots.
There are also paved handicap spots on the west side near the main entrance.
We are located off of US-19
1 mile north of SR-52
Across and just north of Castriota Chevrolet